12/30/2012

Hello kitty recycled things






I'm sorry I've been away, it's been a while since I don't make a post, I've been so busy this year, and next year is getting even worse ! I want to start to make more post anyways, I don't even have many followers but I know some of my friends like to visit my blog, that makes me so happy !

Lately I've been doing a lot of HAND-MADE work ! Well, not quite hand-made but "recycle" work, I took boring and ugly boxes around my house and made them look cute  ~ The lack of hello kitty or cute things in my life was killing me lol ! and I needed some new boxes to storage my stuffs ! I think my room looks cuter now :) 
I'll make a post later about with the details !




3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Great job

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally a new post :DD
    very well done!
    i also love to do the same with my stuffs. i usually add cute stickers to make my things look cuter ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a Liebster Award, dear!
    Please check it out!
    http://marmaladesweeties.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete