3/06/2011

Hello kitty stationery

Since I'll back to school tomorrow I went shopping last week and recollected some items i received as presents during the summer ( from my friends) , Is very  hard for me to buy only hello kitty/sanrio related items ! because they are very expensive ! but i always try to buy the cute ones ! I just love hello kitty with all my heart , and I know in a few years later I'll be too old for this ! :(

Some notebooks :






3 pencil cases, the last one i'm going to use it as a tooth brush case ! lol



Some mini notebooks









A pencil ( Actually this one was pretty cheap)
This one I got it as a gift from Japan !
 
 Folders :





I really treasure my items a lot ! Because most of them are gifts from my friends !

3 comments:

  1. hi!
    i discovered your blog when i was playing poupĂ©e girl!!it's sooo cute!!i love all the hello kitty things ♥
    feel free to check out my blog too ^__^
    http://www.cutielippi.blogspot.com/
    lippi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! I'm following you back :) ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are amazing! Actually i love Melody more than HK, but I love all ur collections as well!
    It's bad that the HK items are expensive there
    Here in my place there are so much fake sanrio things, but they're super cute and affordable.

    Anyway, i only have few sneakers XD I have much plain flats so i can wear it daily~
    Glad that you liked my new flats ^ ^

    ReplyDelete